RFID is a solution that allows a nurse, technician or authorized employee to easily determine the location of equipment, run queries or reports to provide inventory information, parametric searches, graphical representation to identify the location of the asset, and also manage the service and maintenance of the equipment using any computer connected to the network.
- Real-time inventory statistics.
- Real-time asset location with a single click.
- Simplified shipping/receiving process.
- Improved customer service.
- Optimized use of assets.
- Alert notifications.
- Reduction of inventory inaccuracies.
Problems we solve:
- Assets cannot be traced or take too long to trace.
- It is not known what items were delivered and when.
- What was sent and received today?
- Which assets expire soon?
- Which assets are consumed/used the most?
- Are items received as ordered?
- Are the items delivered as ordered?
- How much asset inventory do we have and how much do we need?
- Do we have enough stock to fill orders in the next 7 days? How much asset inventory do we have and how much do we need?
- How many assets are being stolen?