What is the Digital Kit? Digitalization grants 2022
In 2020, 78% of small and medium-sized Spanish companies did not have a website, which was a colossal disadvantage compared to larger companies after the advent of Covid-19.
To bridge these gaps, the government is launching the Digital Kit software to support the digitization of small and medium-sized enterprises.
This bond, which will be distributed between 2021 and 2023, will represent an investment of more than 3 billion euros.
Which companies will be able to benefit from the Digital Kit?
The beneficiaries of this aid may be small companies, micro-enterprises and self-employed persons whose tax domicile is located in Spanish territory.
According to the number of employees and the category of the company, the beneficiary companies are classified as follows:
- Small companies with between 10 and 49 employees.
- Small or Micro companies with between 3 and 9 employees.
- Small or Micro companies with between 0 and 2 employees.
The first call for aid, with an investment of 500 million euros, is aimed at SMEs with between 10 and 49 employees.
The Digital Kit consists of a €12,000 voucher for companies with between 10 and 49 employees. In this first phase, only companies that do not have a high level of digitalization will be able to receive it.
Companies with between 3 and 9 employees will receive a bonus of €6,000, while companies or microenterprises with between 0 and 2 employees will receive €2,000.
The main objective is for small and medium-sized companies to purchase services that exist in the market to improve cybersecurity or to develop a website, among other purposes.
Companies must register on the Acelera Pyme portal and will be able to contract the services as of February 2022.
Digitizers who want to offer and sell their services will have to register between December 2021 and January 2022.
We detail the maximum amounts of support depending on the category of digitization solutions:
Let’s see which categories of digital solutions for your company will appear in the Digital Kit markeplace:
- Website and Internet presence: this typology includes the creation of web pages, as well as other SEO services or visibility of the company on the main internet sites.
- Customer and/or supplier management: digitize and optimize the management of commercial relations with customers.
- Business Intelligence and analytics: exploitation of company data to improve the decision making process.
- Process management: digitize and/or automate business processes related to the operational or productive aspects of the SME.
- Secure communications:providing SMEs with secure connections between their employees’ devices and the company.
- Cybersecurity: providing SMEs with basic and advanced security for employee devices